Twin Forestry T414
Designed to offer superior performance in the forest, they ensure high traction, excellent flotation, and minimise damage to the soil structure.
It guaranties extra pull force and brilliant accessibility. Without tracks and chains it assures optimum grip. The open tread pattern maximizes the self cleaning capacity.
- Excellent traction without using any anti slide device.
- The angle of the lugs gives extra pull force and brilliant accessibility.
- The open tread pattern gives the best possible self-cleaning.
- The large contact area gives the tyre a low ground bearing pressure.
Forestry Skidder T418
The perfect tyre for heavy-duty logging service. It is specifically designed for log skidding service with maximum penetration and tear resistance.
It is specifically designed for log skidding service with maximum penetration and tear resistance to provide longer tyre life under the most severe operating conditions. The armored plies and Steel belt protect the carcass against stumps, boulders and rocks.
- Maximum cut, tear resistance for longer life time.
- Deep and strong lugs that provide and maximize traction and strong grip.
- Extra reinforced sidewall increases the stability and protection against impact.