The Fällbach tree trimmer is used to the maximum for demanding tree care during high-altitude work. The arm with the felling head reaches a height of 22.2 m and thus provides safe cutting of trees or branches.
- Parallel-guidance of the felling head aligned to the Horizon or any desired angle.
- Saw bar free cut automatic. Worry free cutting at max reach.
- Engine speed on demand - engine automatic.
- Automatic turn table - swivel brake.
- Adaptive fell head automatic - cutting in any position.
- Outrigger set-up automatic.
- Full operation from upper cab. 4-wheel-steering, suspension and drive to re-position.
- Real time work load displa y and overload alert.
- Active weight safety turn off.
- Hydraulic variable turn table speed.
- Touch screen with Albach operating Software.
More information to link: https://www.albach-maschinenbau.de/en_GB/faellkran/